Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 2 - Poop City

When I woke up, I felt great. No hunger. No pain. I got on the scale and couldn't believe my eyes.. I had lost 3 pounds!!!! For the first time in months of trying to drop a few pounds, it actually did and I was literally rubbing my eyes thinking it was broken or something. This definitely motivated me to keep going. When I looked in the mirror, I noticed my tummy was flatter, too. Loved it.

Another thing I noticed? An icky, white coating on my tongue. This is apparently very common and is the result of toxins being released. They say that when the white coating disappears, is when you can come off the cleanse because the toxins are gone. Nasty.

In the morning, I had my tea and 2 drinks before I went for a 3 mile run. I'm trying to stick with my regular workout schedule. The last 1/4 mile was extremely tough. I didn't feel like I had a lot of "juice" in my legs and had to run at a slower pace.

9:30am - drink #3. Still going strong. Feeling fine.

11:30am - Started to feel like I want to munch on something. Made drink #4.

1:40pm - Drink #5

5:30pm - Drink #6. I wanted to have one sooner, but was on a road trip and unable to fix one. This was a little too long of a stretch. I didn't feel sick or anything, just felt I needed energy.

6:00pm - Fixed dinner for family and felt fine. Didn't feel hungry. A few times, I felt like I wanted to eat or nibble on something like chip or a bite hear and there. It wasn't overly strong or unbearable and I managed to get through it just fine.

9:00pm - Laxative tea.

This was a much much better day than yesterday. I haven't been mentioning all my BM's because I'm sure you don't want to read about that, but I've been having at least 4 a day. Today they started to get runny which is normal. On to day 3!

No comments: