Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 9 - Heartbreak Hill

Okay, I'm in the homestretch now. I got up and went for a run this morning. Man, it was tough. I was a lot weaker right out of the gate. I just didn't have the stamina and strength that I usually do. I plowed through it, huffing and puffing.. It was more of a slow jog than a run, really. I still covered my usual 3 miles, but, I'll be honest-- it was excruciating.

When I got home, my recovery was very slow. It took a good 10 minutes of rest before I could think about getting in the shower. I decided that run may have been a little too much for my in-shock body. I'm going to be more in tune with it during tomorrow's workout.

On a more positive note, my skin is looking fabulous. Smooth, clear, radiant :)

I ended the day with cravings again. It's always when I'm fixing dinner for the family. Having all that colorful food and yummy aromas around me makes it very difficult. Last night, all I wanted was a teeny tiny snippet of SOMETHING. Just something different to munch on and spit out. I even went to the pantry in search of something but alas, shut the door and fixed my lame-ass tea.

The cravings subsided and off I went to bed.

No comments: