Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 8 - If I never have to see another lemon again..

Almost there... yet, still so far away. I awoke from a deep slumber at 4am with the crazy cramps again. Ugh. They are painful and probably worse just because I'm still half asleep. I'm so over all the bathroom runs.

Well, besides that, I did wake up feeling fine. I lost another pound for a total of 10 pounds. Big smiles. I do expect to gain half of it back, but I do believe my composition will be a lot better and healthier for it.

So, I'm really really really really tired of the lemonade. I think my juicer's even tired of all the lemons. And then of course, out of the blue my son asks if he can have a lemonade stand this weekend.. How random!

Anyway, the lemons. I switched to drinking everything through a straw which I should have done from the get-go. I feel like the lemon juice is eating away at my tooth enamel. And the tea is staining my teeth. I'm going to whiten after this is all over.

I am bored bored bored to death with this lemonade crap. I'm cranky.

I spent the evening going through cookbooks and finding new recipes to fix. It was the highlight of my day.

*sigh*

On to Day 9...

No comments: