Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 4 - Mucous Puke-ous

Ewww- yuck! I was awakened abruptly at 4am this morning with a very angry, gurgling belly. I was resident in the bathroom for a full 30 minutes passing nothing but icky, nasty mucous. So gross. I did feel better afterwards, but sheesh- what a trip.

At 7am, I woke up feeling great. No issues. For the first time ever, I relish hopping on the scale. Found that I'd lost 2 more pounds- yay!

I had my morning tea and first drink to start off the day.

This morning I went to the gym to get in a workout. Cardio strength training. It was a tough workout as usual, but I didn't have any problems getting through it.

Throughout the day I managed to drink a total of 6 glasses of lemonade. I have found it hard to get in much more than that for some reason. I ended with my tea and called it a night.

Overall, another great day!

No comments: