Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 3 - The Incredible Shrinking Tummy

7:20am - Woke up feeling great. Tummy looks flatter-- very very happy about that. Got on the scale... Lost another pound! Woo hoo!!!!

Had my morning tea and first drink.

This was a very easy day. I had heard that Day 3 was generally a bad day for most, so I was pleasantly surprised that this day was not such for me. Whew!

9:45am - Drink #2
12:00pm - Drink #3
2:00pm - Not hungry, but feel like I want to MUNCH on something! Luckily, these urges do not last long at all as I have zero tolerance for self-torture when it comes to food. That may sound crazy since I'm doing this cleanse thing, but it really hasn't been nearly as difficult as I anticipated.

3:00pm - Drink #4
5:30pm - Drink #5. Status quo.

Evening tea. Bed.

I was supposed to have at least 6 drinks and realize I only had 5... Not good. Will have to watch that tomorrow.

No comments: