Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 7 - She chants chex like a champ chex mix chewer

I can't believe I've made it this far. I woke up feeling fine and hopeful that today brings more energy. My weight stayed the same. Yesterday I had zero BM's because I didn't take any tea the two times previous. I'll start back up today. Only 4 more days to go!

I went to the gym in the morning. No problems getting through. I'm thinking it's going to be a good day-- yay!

Had my drinks throughout the day. Felt fine.

At dinner, I did a bold thing. I decided to experiment with a new recipe for my family. I do not recommend this. Why? Because the meal looked so savory and tasty and smelled absolutely delicious and I couldn't even so much as lick the spoon. It was pure self torture. My family loved it. Grrrrr.

I went off and sipped my lemonade, which I am really getting sick of by now. After having my evening tea, I started to have my first real craving. Of all things, I was craving just one little rice chex Chex Mix Original Flavor. What the hell? How random. All I wanted was to just put one in my mouth and savor the flavor and crunch on just ONE! It was awful. My poor husband was ready to go out an buy me a bag.

Anyway, I managed to make it through without putting anything in my mouth. On to the next day.

No comments: