Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 5 - A Healing Crisis?

Okay, other than Day 1, it's been pretty much smooth sailing.... Until today.

Ugh. Today was a very very rough day. I woke up fine and did everything the same in the morning. Lost 1 pound. No workout this time, it being Saturday and we had all sorts of family events planned. Everything went without a hitch until about 1:00pm.

Man, oh man. My insides were WRENCHED. ANGRY. GURGLING. For the next 5 hours, I planted myself on the toilet on and off. It was awful. I was tired, weak, and in pain. Did I steep my laxative tea too much? Perhaps, though I don't believe so.

I don't know what caused such extreme cramps, but it was quite an experience. I lacked energy all day. I was BEAT.

Needless to say, I made the executive decision to skip the night's tea and give myself a much-needed break from it all.

Whew.

No comments: